Authentic. Dynamic. Motivating. A hoot.
Sound like someone you’d like to hang with? Then Judy Pearson’s your gal! She’s had the privilege of wowing audiences across the country and across the spectrum, delivering keynotes and workshops to companies and organizations including:
- Align Technology
- The American Dental Association
- AZ Foundation for Women
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Draft FBC
- Oregon School Board Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics
- Trinity College
- Arizona Oncology
“(Judy is an) excellent speaker, with a clear message and good examples. I’ll take this message home to my daughters and granddaughters.”
– Attendee, Boeing Women in Leadership Association
Why include Judy in your next event?
The room may be cold or hot. The day may be sunny or cloudy. The lunch may be soggy or stale. But since the speaker is the cornerstone of an event, Judy will ensure your event is a success!
- Learning about your organization is important. Judy will do that via a concise, pre-event questionnaire.
- She’ll customize her keynote or workshop specifically for your audience.
- She’ll engage the audience and make certain they leave with realistic take-aways to keep her message top of mind.
“(Judy’s) eloquent and impassioned delivery made the subject come alive for all who were in attendance.”
– Michael Petrucelli, Trinity College
Whether Judy is the only speaker for the day or she’s part of a multi-speaker event, she will be the one person her audience is not going to forget! While her speaking abilities are extremely diverse, these themes are by far the most popular:
A 2nd Act: Finding Treasures Amid Life’s Wreckage
Challenge. Crisis. Catastrophe. No one sails through life without a stormy day. But sometimes those storms send us so far off course, we feel as though we’ll never recover. Illness, job change, divorce, financial woes, the death of a loved one: whether your storm is personal or professional, we must find ways to recover and return to our ability to contribute to our families and society as a whole.
Judy will guide you through the steps to make sense of your darkest hours. Then, she’ll show you how to find the lessons in your life challenge and how to use them to improve your life and the life of others.
This keynote or workshop includes:
- Understanding why and how creating a 2nd Act will help participants move on from life challenges.
- Learning the value of Positive Affirmations, Connecting the Dots and Islands of Competence.
- Learning five solid stops for creating a 2nd Act.
- Leave with exercises that can be done anytime to keep them and their lives on the track to success, overcoming whatever challenge they face in the future.
“Judy set the bar high for any other speaker we will engage!”
– Nancy Dean, Arizona Foundation for Women
From Shadows to Life: A History Lesson
When a beleaguered President Nixon signed his National Cancer Act on December 23, 1971, the money infused into cancer research made this nearly always fatal disease survivable. The “War on Cancer” began producing thousands of survivors.
However, shunned, ignored, and discriminated against, those survivors were forced to live in the shadows. In 1986, a group of intrepid survivors and advocates came together to shine their light. And Judy wants to share the whole story with you.
History, biography, science, intrigue, drama, all wrapped into one amazing presentation.
Based on Judy’s book by the same name, this keynote or workshop includes:
- Empowering patients by sharing this astonishing revolution within the world of cancer, a revolution begun by ordinary citizens.
- Teaching medical professionals that survivorship is part of the cancer continuum and its discussion must begin at diagnosis as that’s when we become survivors.
- Understanding the rich history of previous generations.
- Drawing survivors’ attention to the vast resources available today.
“Judy is the consummate professional – energetic, well spoken, appropriately paced with just the right amount of humor thrown in.”
– Dan Ellis, Align Technology
The Write Stuff: Giving Life and Breath to Your Words
Have any of these thoughts ever crossed your mind?
I’ve had so many life experiences, I should write a book.
My family’s history needs to be documented.
I have a great idea for a novel.
Yikes – I need to write an article for my boss!
You aren’t alone – it’s the very place all writers begin. And Judy’s had ample experience in the writing and publishing world – two decades worth! She’s a best-selling author with international awards, one book’s the rights purchased for a movie. She loves telling a good story – and loves helping others tell theirs.
Whether your goal is a Personal Memoir, recording your Family History, Writing for Business or spinning out Fabulous Fiction, Judy has helped workshop attendees transform their writing goals into reality.
This workshop includes:
- Learning how to organize thoughts and materials.
- Using a Literary Blueprint to build your story.
- Creating the necessary “author ambiance” to keep the process moving forward.
- Learning publishing options based on writing goals.